Located in Emerson, New Jersey at the Patrick M. Villano Elementary School, the NOVA Elementary Program utilizes a number of strategies and tools to bring high-interest academic activities to our students. All of our teachers are Highly Qualified Teachers (HQT). Our highly-trained, experienced staff creates a nurturing and supportive environment in a semi-contained setting.
• Educates students in grades three through six;
• Prepares students to function successfully in a mainstream school setting;
• Provides an emotionally safe and secure structured environment;
• Maintains a low student/staff ratio, and;
• Offers students mainstream opportunities in a general education setting.
Our Services include:
• Behavior management system;
• IEP-driven curriculum;
• Participation in NJ ASK testing;
• Support services;
• Community Circle Meeting;
• School-based counseling;
• Close parent/school communication;
We are firmly rooted in the commitment to provide an environment where students can experience success and ultimately transition to become productive and self-supporting citizens.Read more...