• Educates students in grades three through six;
• Prepares students to function successfully in a mainstream school setting;
• Provides an emotionally safe and secure structured environment;
• Maintains a low student/staff ratio, and;
• Offers students mainstream opportunities in a general education setting.
Our Services include:
• Behavior management system; • IEP-driven curriculum;
• Participation in PARCC testing; • Support services;
• Community Circle Meeting; • School-based counseling;
• Close parent/school communication and
Technology rich classroom including Smart Board, ipads/ibooks
and access to Assistive Technology Consultant.
We are firmly rooted in the commitment to provide an environment where students can experience success and ultimately transition to become productive and self-supporting citizens.Read more: NOVA Elementary